- Craft Vendor Information
Craft Vendor Information
Craft exhibitors are expected to remain on the square or in the Livery Stable for the event. This event is centered on the beautiful downtown square in Abbeville, SC, which will accommodate the first 50 registered crafters. A 10x10 space will be provided for each participant for the cost of $65.00. Electricity is available for an additional $25.00.
Important Vendor Info
- Vendors are encouraged to sell locally sourced and handmade items.
- Once your application is submitted, you will be notified via email within three business days. If no email is received within the time frame, please check your junk folder or call (864) 366-9673.
- The City reserves the right to make last minute location changes due to extenuating circumstances.
- Allow yourself enough set-up time to ensure you are ready to open. Craft vendors are to arrive in their designated time blocks. if vendors do not arrive during that time, streets may be closed and they must carry their items to the Square.
- Vendors should unload their items, pull their vehicle off the Square, then come back to their assigned spot to set up. Vendors may not park on the Square while setting up.
- If you will be attending Saturday only please advise us on the application.
- Please note electricity is only for small things like string lights or a fan. If you have concerns about your electrical needs, please ask the City ahead of time.
- The Festival reserves the right to ask you to leave if your booth does not fall within the Guidelines of our Festival.
Vendor Selection: The City accepts vendors on a first come first serve basis, while ensuring different categories of vendors are included. This means that vendors are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible in order to secure a spot.